The Piusi K24 ATEX Fuel Flow Meter is a digital turbine meter designed for accurately measuring the amount of diesel, petrol or kerosene used. Benefitting from a compact yet clear digital display,
Piusi K24 ATEX Fuel Flow Meter
The Piusi K24 ATEX Fuel Flow Meter is a digital turbine meter designed for accurately measuring the amount of diesel, petrol or kerosene used. Benefitting from a compact yet clear digital display, this fuel counter meter can be installed inline or by the nozzle end for the user’s easy reading, and can also be rotated four ways – watch this video to see how. Built and designed in Italy, this Piusi petrol and diesel fuel flow meter has a durable aluminium constructed body that is bi-directional.
Approved to ATEX requirements, this fuel flow meter is suitable for the transfer of flammable liquids, as well as for use within potentially explosive environments. The K24 petrol and diesel flow meter is a lightweight and compact solution popular in portable fuel dispensing systems, which is cost effective compared to other ATEX certified flow meters on the market.
- Digital turbine fuel flow meter
- Flow rate: 7-1201ltr Per Min
- Face can be rotated 4 ways for easy reading
- Bi-directional for counting either way
- Flow rate indication
- 1” F BSP Inlet / 1” M BSP Outlet
- LCD electronic display (2 x AAA batteries)
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- Working temperature -10°c/+50°c
- 5 digit partial and 6 digit totaliser
- ATEX approved
- For diesel, petrol, kerosene, AVGAS & JET A1