GE Sensing’s PanaFlow MV80 In-line Multivariable Mass Vortex flowmeter is the next generation vortex meter.
Panaflow MV80/82 Multivariable Vortex
GE Sensing’s PanaFlow MV80 In-line Multivariable Mass Vortex flowmeter is the next generation vortex meter. PanaFlow MV80’s multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. Other meter types use external process measurements to calculate mass flow. The temperature and pressure devices are typically not installed in the same location as the flowmeter. Process conditions can vary greatly between the two locations, causing inaccurate mass flow readings. PanaFlow MV80 measures velocity, temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
- Multivariable vortex flowmeter with built-in flow computer for measuring volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measures most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable meter for volumetric and mass flow measurement
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts