The Model 84F sets the industry standard, whether the application requires accuracy for volumetric flow rate or totalizing of liquids
Foxboro Model 84F (Style B) Vortex Flow Meter
The Model 84F sets the industry standard, whether the application requires accuracy for volumetric flow rate or totalizing of liquids, gases and steam. Applications include utility metering of fluids in the process industries; fuel, air, steam or gas metering for the measurement of energy in any high-use application; and stable and repeatable flow measurements for process control.
An on-board LCD indicator/configurator is offered for local configuration and is equipped with patented DirectSense technology, which incorporates the sensor directly into the flow stream to maximize the vortex pulse strength. The result is wider range and greater noise immunity. The simple, direct sensor design offers unmatched sensitivity, vibration immunity and reliability backed by a lifetime sensor warranty.
- No moving parts or bearings to wear, reducing maintenance and downtime;
- Best-in-class accuracy: ±0.5% of reading in liquids; ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam;
- Best-in-class range;
- Flanged body designs: 3/4” to 12” (DN15 to DN300) flanged body;
- Direct sensing of the vortex shedding;
- High-pressure ratings to ANSI class 1500 and PN160;
- A wide selection of materials of construction.